1. Four contestants will be chosen by the trivia question method (i.e. The
first four people to answer
correctly on channel become the contestants).
2. The contestants will meet up with a member of the Festival Staff and join
their party. They will all
then be summoned inside the game house.
3. The contestants will then be given a number of blanks. The blanks represent
the number of letters
in the person or place's name that they are trying to guess.
4. A simple SINGLE clue will then be given regarding the person or place.
5. Then, going in order from the first person to get the trivia question
correctly to the last, the
contestants will "bid" on how many letters they think they can name
6. The person who bids the LOWEST number of letters, gets to guess first.
7. The Game Host will then fill in a random blank square or squares depending
on the number of letters bid.
8. If the contestant guesses wrong, it goes to the next contestant and more
letters will be filled in based on their bid.
9. Letters will continue to be filled in until one of the contestants guess
10. The winner will then be asked to leave the house and return to the general
contestant pool for another chance.
11. The three remaining contestants are allowed to keep playing until they win
at which time they will be asked to leave the house and then try for another
chance at a contestant's spot.
12. The "new" 4th contestant will be chosen by being the first to
answer a trivia