1. Two contestants will be chosen by answering a trivia question on channel OR
by being the first
two people to /t the game master. The determining process will be the choice of
the GM and will
alternate. If a trivia question is used, the first two people to answer
correctly on channel will be
2. The contestants will come to the designated game area and choose their
baldric color (either
black or red).
3. The contestant who either answered the trivia question first or was the
first to /t the GM will be the
first to choose a square and will get first color choice.
4. The square they choose will be asked a trivia question. The contestant will
then either agree or
disagree. Note: Squares will be informed of some questions ahead of time and
will be given
correct answers. It is their choice to give either the correct answer or a
5. If the contestant agrees or disagrees correctly, then the square will then
put on the baldric color of
the contestant's choosing.
6. If the contestant agrees or disagrees INcorrectly, then their opponent will
win that square and
wear the color choice of the opponent.
7. In the fashion of the classic game, Tic Tac Toe, the first contestant to get
their color in three
squares in a row (either straight across, up and down, or diagonally) will win.
8. If both contestants fail to get their colors in a row, then the first person
with five squares wins.
9. We will only do one game per 2 contestants.
10. At the end of the game, both contestants must take their prize and LEAVE
the game area.
11. Both contestants may reenter the common contestant pool on the game channel
chance at playing.
12. There is a two win limit.